I love mountains and want to make the most of the time I spend on my trip.
I want to see the best that New Zealand mountains have to offer.
I appreciate the difference in where I can go in a group of 2-4 people compared to a group of 12 or more people.
I don't want a bus tour or to feel like I am stuck in the slow lane on the tourist highway.
I want to go some place I am unlikely to get to without local knowledge and expertise
I would like to do a longer trip but don't want to travel overseas or carry an expedition weight pack.
1. I am pretty fit and do quite a bit of hiking where I live. I have never used a guide before but I would like to tackle something different than the usual. I have good balance and don't mind a challenge.
* Gillespie Rabbit Pass Traverse 8 day
* Rabbit Pass 4 day
2. I am not a mountaineer but I have never been on glaciers before and would like to see what they are like. I am quite fit and get regular exercise and have good balance. Rough steep tracks do not bother me; I don't mind being pushed to my limit at as long as I feel good enough the next day to keep going.
* Aspiring Glacier Expedition - 3 day
3. I like high alpine areas, steep tracks and passes but I do have a slight fear of heights and do not really want to feel scared at any point. I am fit and enjoy a good work out.
* Gillespie Pass 4 day
* Mt Aspiring Discovery 3 day
4. I enjoy mountain flora and fauna and have heard that the Mountains in New Zealand are quite unique and I would like to see the best it has to offer. I don't mind hills or some rough track but I like to go at my own pace and do not want to feel rushed. I am fairly fit and do a lot of walking but I am not fast. I do not want to carry a heavy pack.
* Upper Wilkin Experience 4 day
* Aspiring Discovery 3 day
5. I am organizing an adventure group to visit New Zealand. I would like an all inclusive trip (hiking, accommodation, transport, meals) organized that with match the ability level and expectations of my group.
* Group trips
6. I don't want to get my feet wet and would like a smooth track without a lot of up and down. I want a hot shower every night and a choice of mains at dinner. I would like to mingle with lots of other people just like me and avoid any form of discomfort at all times.
Sorry, you will have to see someone else for a trip like that.
Snow & Ice Walks
Terms and Conditions
All Client Comments
Site by Kudos Web